This is How it Works
- Place over the ball mark or brown spot.
- Step-on the blue-cap to drive 16 pins into the turf.
- Lift to see results: flat and aerated ball mark or brown spot to allow air, water and nutrients to regenerate the turf faster.
With the jabAERATOR, Everyone Wins:
Golf Course Superintendents, Pros and Golfers
- There’s no easier way to keep golf greens in top shape.
- Maintenance staff can use the jabAERATOR.
- Rangers can use the JabAERATOR.
- Golfers can use the jabAERATOR while playing; kept at green’s edge, golf bag or golf-cart, its lightweight and ergonomic design makes it easy for most golfers to use.
- The jabAERATOR is durable offering reliable, long-term performance.
Built to Use. Built to Last.
- Compact — The jabAERATOR is 29 inches long with 16 Stainless-Steel pins, 4-inch Stainless-Steel base and anodized Aluminum cap and handle.
- Lightweight — The jabAERATOR weighs just 3.7 lbs.
- Brand-It — The jabAERATOR has 4.7-inch diameter area for Name and Logo engraving